Tuesday, March 2, 2010




♥ i wish i was the 1 who wearing da gown..n u r standing beside me.hold my hand, smile at me & we walked away..with new life new hope new love..


I never knew there would be a better tomorrow.But you've come into my life and taken away all my sorrow.My days of sadness are a thing of the past
Because I have found true love at last.My days of emptiness are gone for good
Because you fill a void in my heart that you should.You've opened a window
You've shown me the light And my love for you will continue to burn bright.

You are my inspiration.
Having you in my life
revived my sleeping devotion.
You are indeed a special someone.

Loving you gives me hope
to free this misery that I coped.
In those times I gave up
You came and I stood up.

Never will I forget
how you always cheer me up
every time I'm sad
and for that I'm glad.

Whenever I'm lonely
You are there for me
keeping my heart alive
with your every smile.

I dedicate this poem to you
to show how much you mean
to me - I love you
Adzrull Hisham ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

(^^,)