Monday, March 29, 2010



Never leave the one you LOVE for the ONE you LIKE because the one you LIKE will one day LEAVE you for the one they LOVE!!If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever.. If Your askin if I'LL Leave U the answer is Never.. If Your askin what I vaLue the Answer is U.. if Your askin if I Love U the answer is I do... =)

I'll never know if it is truly possible for me to stop thinking about you because I'll never try.I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I'm near you

I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.to hear your voice, to see your eyes, to taste your lips, to feel your touch, to say i love you when our hearts collide, if i can't, i'll still love you just as much.Sometimes I wonder, is this a dream or is this true? I can't believe I'm lucky enough to spend my life with you syg..

No comments:

Post a Comment

(^^,)